Prepare to say goodbye to store-bought pasta and learn all you ‘knead’ to know about making fresh pasta from scratch at our Pasta Making Workshop. Finish the class with a bowl of your handmade pasta and a well-deserved glass of wine!
DATE: Saturday 10th August 2019
TIME: 10am – 1.30pm
LOCATION: Gazebo, Precinct – The Shellharbour Club
BEST FOR: Anyone wanting to get down and dirty with carbs
What your ticket includes:
• 3.5 hour pasta cooking class with The Shellharbour Club’s Head Chef – Darren
• All ingredients to produce fresh pasta + filling
• Use of all equipment
• A take home booklet with detailed instructions, so you can recreate at home
• Pasta to take home, created by you!
• Lunch + glass of wine
What to bring:
• Absolutely nothing, we have it all covered except your feet. Please wear enclosed shoes for safety.
• Your ticket will be emailed to you – please bring a copy of the ticket (i.e. digital or print) with you on the day.
• Club entry rules apply. Please keep in mind that if you reside within a 5km radius of the Club you will be required to be a club member or be signed in by a member.
• In the event that we miss out on meeting the minimum number of attendees, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or workshop transfer.
BOOK NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT | LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE