The NSW Government has launched Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about, supporting dining, arts and tourism businesses and stimulating spending in the economy.
How does Dine & Discover NSW work?
NSW residents aged 18 years and over can apply for $100 in vouchers:
• 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers for dining in at restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs & clubs
• 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment & recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses registered as COVID safe. The Shellharbour Club is one of those participating businesses.
How can you redeem your voucher at The Shellharbour Club?
Simply make your way to Reception & our team will take care of you so you can spend your voucher at any of our outlets on the day.
Vouchers can be used 7 days a week and on public holidays.
Terms & Conditions as per Dine & Discover NSW
• Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers are single use, and cannot be used for tobacco, alcohol or gambling.
• Vouchers must be redeemed in person at participating businesses & there is a limit of one voucher, per person, per day.
• Vouchers can be redeemed up until 31 July after an extension by the NSW Government.
For more information on the T&Cs, please visit nsw.gov.au
Sunday - Thursday: 10.00am - 4.00am
Friday, Saturday and Public Holidays: 10.00am - 6.00am
Christmas Day: Closed
Good Friday: Open